Deletion & Auto Renewal Policy
TLD Registrar Solutions does not guarantee the renewal of any domain. It is your responsibility to ensure that you arrange payment for renewal prior to the expiry date of your domain.
TLD Registrar Solutions will take issue reminder notices to the Registrant and Account Holder email addresses on record at the following times:
- 60 days prior to the domain expiry date
- 30 days prior to the domain expiry date
- 7 days prior to the domain expiry date
- 1 days prior to the domain expiry date
Your domain will not be able to be transferred to another registrar 7 days prior to the domain expiry date.
TLD Registrar Solutions will take the following action if you have not made payment of your domain renewal:
- 1 day after the domain expiry date we will suspend your domain and your website will cease functioning.
44 days after the domain expiry date your domain will be placed on "Pending Delete" status and it will enter the redemption period. If you wish to renew your domain whilst the domain is in the redemption period you will be required to pay a redemption fee:
.LA - $30
- Between 74 and 77 days after the domain expiry date your domain will be deleted and will no longer appear in your account. The domain will be released to the public and available for re-registration.